Get Instant Access to our NEW Self Paced Editorial Illustration Course & Kickstart Your Portfolio Today!
Are you ready to master the art of editorial illustration? Purchase this course today to get instant access to all course material previously released for our 28 Day Challenge in March 2023. Let's go!
What you get inside the Course:
Expect incredible advice for developing your illustration style, insight on connecting with clients and building a successful freelance career; alongside a deep dive into creative process of creating editorial illustrations in the form of articles, resources and over 6 hours of workshop recordings, hosted by Inkygoodness Collective mentors Lisa Hassell and Joel Ebsworth.
You'll learn from Art Directors at three leading publications: Creative Review, Frankie and Anorak on how they work with illustrators and their tips for creating a stand-out portfolio inside our recorded industry talks.
Plus access three in-depth Editorial Masterclasses with established illustrators Pat Thomas, Luis Mendo and Vanessa Lovegrove, as they take you through their creative process and share case studies of client work for leading publications including New York Magazine, Wired and The Washington Post.
How To Apply
This self paced editorial illustration course is perfect for Illustrators like you who:
- Want a little extra support, motivation, and focus as you find your creative voice and develop your portfolio.
- Love learning at your own pace and would benefit from the structure of a course and access to industry-standard briefs
- Are interested in exploring editorial illustration but feel a bit lost about how and where to start
- Missed out on the live challenge but would love the opportunity to dive in!
- x 3 Creative Briefs set by Frankie magazine, Creative Review & Anorak
- x 3 Illustration Masterclasses with Pat Thomas, Luis Mendo + Vanessa Lovegrove (Recordings)
- x 3 Industry Zoom Sessions with Alice Buda, Paul Pensom & Cathy Olmedillas (Recordings)
- x 3 Workshop Sessions with Inkygoodness mentors Lisa Hassell & Joel Ebsworth (Recordings)
- Guides, Articles & Resources to support your Creative Development as Editorial Illustrators
- Lifetime Access to all 28 Day Editorial Challenge Course Content!
- Option to Join Inkygoodness Collective (Paid Membership)
For a limited time only we are offering instant access to this self paced editorial illustration course for just £99. Offer Ends 11th January 2024. Payment plans available at the checkout.
What else do I need to know?
most important thing to know about this 28-Day Challenge is that this
is going to stretch you - and that by committing the time you'll leave
with a THREE incredible editorial projects for your portfolio, an
opportunity to learn from Art Directors at three leading publications,
and established illustrators working in this field.
Use this Challenge to complete your first (or next) editorial illustration a little bit faster and with more focus and purpose than doing it alone on your own!
Grab instant access to our 28 Day Challenge right now and kickstart your editorial illustration journey with Inkygoodness today!