INK is a Post-Production studio based in De Beauvoir, London. We produce work for industry-leading photographers and brands – from global advertising campaigns to indie publications.
We are looking for a self-motivated Production Assistant who is passionate about photography and fashion to join our team. They will work closely with the Production Team to ensure smooth running of all studio operations.
The ideal candidate is determined and personable with a ‘can do’ attitude. Accuracy and an attention to detail in their work is imperative. The candidate requires strong organisational capabilities, good problem-solving skills and must be able to juggle responsibilities whilst prioritising effectively. They must be proactive within day-to-day tasks, with the capability to work independently as well as in a team.
It’s essential that the candidate has an interest in the work that we are producing and a desire to grow and develop with the business.
Assisting the production team with all aspects of their day to-day work, including but not limited to:
- Preparing Post-Production Schedules
- Maintaining the studio workflow software with projects / deadlines / freelancers.
- Manage scheduling and final project delivery, coordinating briefs, treatments and deliverables with fast paced communication.
- Assisting producers with estimates.
- File management and ensuring accuracy of deliveries.
- Keeping track of incoming jobs. Arranging couriers and keeping track of files and hard drives in the studio.
- Reconciliation of jobs, invoicing and liaising with the accounts department.
- Formatting of work for social media and online.
- Archiving of completed jobs.
- Good Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, experience with the Adobe suite is preferred but not essential.
- A willingness to learn on the job
- Emotionally intelligent and with good communication skills.
How To Apply
Please apply with a CV and Covering Letter. Send your application to [email protected].