Illustrated Merchandise : An 8-Week Course in Making & Selling
Illustrated Merchandise Making & Selling for Illustrators returns this May as an 8 week course. Whether it’s prints, original art, apparel, pin badges, stationary, merchandise or all of the above – if you’re passionate about mastering the skills of making and selling your own products, this course is for you!
Course runs 1st May – 8th July 2023. Attend live or catch up on replay. Sessions are recorded for lifetime access!
Enrolment is open now » | Got questions about the course? Check out our FAQ here.
Brought to you by Inkygoodness, our 4th edition of Illustrated
Merchandise is back by popular demand to guide you through the design
process of applying your designs onto products.
Each week we will teach you the essential skills you need to turn your side hustle into a money making revenue stream; identifying affordable ways to make your own products and effective ways to sell online for maximum profit.
Course fee includes x10 live sessions & workshops, with each class focused on a different aspect of making and selling your own products.
Each class will be divided into quick fire presentations, group
breakout rooms, workshop challenges and live Q&A. Sessions are
delivered by Inkygoodness founder Lisa Hasselland supported by our new membership platform Inkygoodness Collective. Sessions run on a Wednesday morning at 10.30am BST; repeated on a Thursday evening at 6pm BST.
How To Apply
What to expect:
- 8-week making and selling course for artists, designers & illustrators
- Live sessions every week, covering branding, product development, product ladders, designing your online store, plotting your customer journey, pitching to buyers, creating your wholesale catalogue & much more!
- Creative challenges, weekly discussion, Q+As & breakout rooms
- Join a community of likeminded creatives to support you on your maker-seller journey.
- Exclusive Industry Zooms + Q&A’s with leading artists & makers
- Inclusive access to our Inkygoodness Collective for the duration of the course
- Downloadable resources & interactive workshops
- Feedback, advice & tailored action plan for your creative business!
- Lifetime access to course content
- Mentoring sessions* to support your next steps
Modules consist of video lessons, creative challenges and written guides.
- WK.1 – Find Your Creative Niche
- WK.3 - Pricing & Profit
- WK.2 – Design Your Products
- WK.4 – Advice + Q&A Session
- WK.5 – Selling & Marketing
- WK.6 – Licensing & Wholesale
- WK.7 – Product Photography
- WK.8 – Build Your Web Store *UPDATED FOR 2023*
- WK. 9 – BONUS Session: Pitch your Products
- WK. 10 – BONUS Session: Presentation Week
+ Access 16 hours of Q&A recordings inside our archive of industry talks with past speakers including Louise Lockhart, Jacqueline Colley, YUKFUN, Aga Giecko, Tess Smith Roberts + RISOTTO.
Course fee is £279* and includes x10 workshops delivered on zoom; digital resources, worksheets & more! Sessions are recorded for lifetime access.