Are you a creative entrepreneur? £60K prize fund + 100K worth of business support - DBACE 2023 apply now!
The Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs
If you are an entrepreneur or have a strong business idea within the arts and creative sector that is driven by social change, DBACE could be the perfect opportunity for you.
NEW FOR 2023... DBACE IS NOW OPEN TO ALL APPLICANTS OVER 18 - THERE IS NO UPPER AGE LIMIT!
The awards are committed to championing initiatives that seek positive change in society and help to build the long-term success of the UK creative industries.
This could be your chance to secure:
- Up to £20,000 investment to start or grow your enterprise
- Membership to MeWe360's Incubator programme, including 12-months of business support with MeWe360 and Deutsche Bank's high calibre industry & business mentors
Applications are welcome from those at the ideas stage to established businesses. If you have a creative idea, a social vision, and a desire to see your business come to life, DBACE wants to hear from you!
Applications are open now and are accepted until 31 March 2023. You can read more about the competition, sign up to free support events and complete your online application on the DBACE website.
Follow us on socials @mewe360, where we post about all things DBACE.
How To Apply
APPLY HERE BY MARCH 31, 2023!
To apply you need to:
- Be over 18
- Have a strong idea or existing business in, or in support of, the creative industries
- Want to create positive social impact through your enterprise
- Be focussed and committed to engaging with MeWe’s business support
You don't need to:
- Have already set up your business. We help people translate ideas into reality as well as grow existing enterprises at all stages.
- Be experts in business. You just need to be ready to grow with your idea.