Digital Creative & Wellbeing Programme
Voltage revolution is a FREE digital creative and wellbeing programme that provides young black creatives aged 18-25 in London & Glasgow access to the people they need to know and the knowledge they need to have to embark on their creative journey. We know navigating the creative industry can be tough, so the programme will provide workshops and 1-2-1s where participants will be supported with their mental health and wellbeing.
What can you expect from the voltage revolution programme?
- Access to our network of black creatives and industry experts
- A personalised development plan to help you reach your goals
- Practical skills and resources, to support your career journey
- Regular check-ins and progress reports to keep you on track
- We want to commission you! Complete our core skills sessions and get paid for your work
- Network with organisations like Spotify and Coca Cola
This programme is designed for you to take your career into your own hands and we will support you with that.
It begins with 3 intensive workshops on all things communication, you will be given practical tools to develop your visual-verbal and written styles!
With our team of experts and professionals, you will have everything you need to decide which direction you want your creative career to go in. All you need to bring is your ambition and drive. We can't wait to see what you achieve.
How To Apply
- Be aged 18-24
- From London or Glasgow
- Racially identify as black
- Unemployed or Underemployed (earning less than 18k a year)
- Not in full-time education
So If this sounds like you & you're ready to take your future into your own hands, sign up now for an informal chat where we can tell you more about the program.