Influencer Talent Coordinator
⚙️ The Key Bits
Employment type: Full-time
Remote status: Hybrid remote. We are currently in the office 2 days per week.
Salary: £30,000 p/a
Interviews: 3 stages totalling around 2.5 hours.
Reporting to: Talent Manager and Head of Talent
Start date: ASAP.
More info: View our careers page or ask our People Operations Coordinator [email protected] anything.
👩🎤 Our Talent Agency
Sixteenth exists to fulfil the potential of Creators.
Our Talent Agency represents Creators who are a good influence on their audience, offering both them and our brand clients strategic advice to deliver meaningful results on both sides.
This requires us to have a strategically aligned roster of high quality, commercially viable Creators.
💫 Where you come in
Sixteenth is looking for a Talent Coordinator to represent our roster of Creators. You will work to develop the professional brand and business of assigned Creators, which will involve creating commercial opportunities for Creators and building brilliant relationships with a network of Clients.
- Drive revenue and hit sales targets across our creators by negotiating and securing profitable, proactive and strategically-aligned brand opportunities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with a client base relevant to the education division, demonstrating a strategically sound use of their client relations budget.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our Creators, providing strategic advice to deliver meaningful results.
- Support Head of Talent to grow your roster, identifying new and exciting creators with high commercial potential.
- Work closely with Head of Talent to support of project-based activities for Roster, such as development of new formats and creative opportunities.
- Assist your Talent Agency colleagues in other day-to-day tasks.
Some of the commercial partnerships you could be working on...
📬 This might be for you if...
👉 The requirements listed in this job description are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every skill, experience and personality trait listed. If you meet the majority of requirements and are passionate about the job, apply. Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
Skills and Experience
- ... you have a genuine passion for the creator economy.
- ... you have 2+ years’ experience in brand communications, Talent Management, PR or influencer relations.
- ... you have a fluent understanding of marketing, with a focus on digital advertising and/or PR.
- ... you have a balance of commercial acumen and a creative mind-set.
- ... you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- ... you are coachable: open to feedback, criticism and new ideas.
- ... you are proactive and independent, not needing to be managed closely.
- ... you have a strong passion for the Creator Economy including knowledge on developing platforms.
- ... you have a persistent nature and strong work ethic.
- ... you have humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'.
- ... you are committed to self-development and personal growth.
👨👨👧👧 Meet the team
Here's our current Talent team.
Beth Heard, Head of Talent
Gabby Wassell, Talent and Community Manager
Lexie Elliott, Senior Talent Manager
Georgia Ingle, Talent Coordinator
Kiera Perez, Talent Manager
🌈 Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
At Sixteenth, we're committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace as we believe that this enables us to be better at what we do.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity within our Hiring Process and Employee Experience, click below:
How To Apply
Please submit your application here.