Admin & Marketing Assistant
Little Wander is looking to recruit an Admin & Marketing Assistant to provide administrative support across multiple departments.
Little Wander is a comedy production company which creates festivals, tours, live events,
TV, radio and podcasts. This role requires you to provide administrative and design support
to the Live Events, Tours and Marketing departments, as well as ad hoc projects.
Start Date: As soon as possible after offer
Hours: Full-time, 1 year with intention of extension depending on funding
Location: Home based, remote working, anywhere in the UK
Closing Date: Sunday 4th June 2023
Interviews: Conducted remotely on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th June 2023
- Collating box office reports and other data entry
- Arranging hotel and travel bookings
- Submitting PRS forms
- Chasing blurbs and technical requirements
- Liaising with venues, performers, agents and other stakeholders
- Proofreading and formatting documents
- Creating marketing assets
- Creating social media content and posting to multiple accounts and platforms
- General admin support across busy departments as required
- One year professional administrative experience in an office or equivalent environment
- Experience creating and maintaining effective administrative systems
- Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience with Photoshop, Canva and/or equivalent design software
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- A commitment to making accessible content
- An interest in comedy and the arts
- Outstanding organisational and efficiency skills to work across multiple busy departments
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Resilience to manage chaotic, ever-changing projects and deadlines
- Confidence to ask for support when required
- Enthusiasm to often work independently and take ownership of workload
Desirable but not essential:
- Proficient in more complex design tasks such as GIFs
- Understanding of marketing, design and technical language for live events
- Experience working as part of a team remotely
- Experience working with performers and/or live events
- Knowledge of the comedy industry
- Welsh and/or living in Wales and/or Welsh speaker
We welcome applications from everyone especially those who identify as BIPOC and/or members of the global majority and/or disabled and/or a marginalised gender and/or economically disenfranchised and/or as a member of any other under-considered community.
How To Apply
To apply: Please email [email protected] with any questions or with a short covering letter and CV to apply. Video applications are also welcome.
Longlisted candidates will be invited to complete some hypothetical tasks to give both parties
the opportunity to see if the role is a good fit. These should take no longer than 30 minutes
and answers will not be used outside the application process. Longlisting will take place on
Monday 5th June with a deadline of Monday 12th June to return the tasks.
From this, shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview on Thursday 15th and Friday
16th June 2023.