Junior Content Executive
Not Actual Size
Not Actual Size is an independent, employee-owned agency. We help brands to listen, and use that intelligence to craft meaningful conversations.
About the role
As a Junior Content Executive at Not Actual Size, you’ll be joining a dedicated content management team.
You’ll drive and manage a range of content – from brand campaigns to articles, across platforms. You’ll be responsible for facilitating the entire content process – from creative development to final delivery and evaluation – within the following areas:
Project & Client Management
- Client management: Assistance in day-to-day project management and reporting
- Time management & reporting: Keeping timesheets accurately updated to support team planning and profitability reporting
- Account management: Account administration and reporting
- Project management: Supporting designated areas of the content production process
- NAS values: Embodying NAS culture, enforcing internal processes, supporting team across tasks
- Internal communication: Communicating efficiently and according to internal process, ensuring senior managers are kept up to date
- Briefing: Supporting content briefing – managing delegated areas
- Content review: Contributing to content reviewing when assigned ownership of work, ensuring needs and objectives are met
- Brand listening: Responsible for daily listening across designated brands, tracking conversations and honing listening skills
A little more about us
Based in a beautiful townhouse office in the heart of Smithfield, London; we’re a tight-knit, growing team, finding big meaning in small things for global brands such as Unilever, Luxottica and LVMH.
Our community is built on our values, of which we embody every day:
Immerse: To do a good job we need to truly immerse ourselves in our clients’ world
Energy: We enjoy what we do and it shows. We are optimistic and solutions-focused – the people you look forward to meeting with
Rigour: We obsess about the details, from the initial brief to the execution. We leave no stone unturned
Open: We have a candid approach in how we see problems and discuss solutions. We are transparent and accountable
Care: We care about what we do and the impact we have. From delivering the best work to making sure our work is ethical and responsible
We’re proud to offer a range of benefits that help our team thrive personally and professionally.
Alongside 33 days holiday, private health insurance, pension plans, enhanced sick pay, and team lunches and social events, we provide bespoke training packages and weekly cultural listening sessions to fully immerse all employees in the wider industry.
We also offer flexible hybrid working options. Most team members work from our (quite wonderful) office twice a week, but we are happy to discuss what works best for you.
We are a diverse team of creatives, strategists and content managers, and we highly encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We embrace diversity and believe an inclusive, equitable environment is the key to crafting truly meaningful work.
How To Apply
Please send a CV and cover note to [email protected]