Junior Designer (part time 1-2 days/week)
ASK US FOR IDEAS
ASK US FOR IDEAS (AUFI) exists to connect brands with the top 1% of the industry's creative agencies. Over the last decade, we’ve built a powerful network. Hundreds of the most imaginative, innovative, exceptional creative agencies in the world. We work with brands of all scales and help them connect with this network, finding them their perfect agency partner across BRANDING, DIGITAL and MARKETING. Set up by two lifelong friends, now a team of 12, we pride ourselves on making a meaningful difference to the brands and agencies we work with.
Learn more about AUFI, what we do and why we do it in this article originally published in IDEA Magazine.
About the ROLE:
- This is a part-time junior designer / artworker role.
- 1 or 2 days a week with a flexible, hybrid office / remote working arrangement.
- The role will require working closely and effectively with AUFI's Content Strategist, our Social Media Assistant and one of the Founders to design and artwork assets for our social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) and our website (case studies and insights pages) and other content and advertising initiatives.
- You are organised and can take on a number of different tasks and feel comfortable with prioritising and managing the expectations of those around you.
- You are confident about your quality control processes and have good attention to detail.
- You have a creative eye and can work well with others to deliver great, on-brand work.
- Experience and competence with Figma is essential, experience with InDesign is a bonus.
- Suitable as a part time job alongside studies (perhaps a 1st or 2nd year design student), however we are open to a range of experience from suitable applicants.
How To Apply
Apply by writing to [email protected] with an informal introduction to yourself (email or cover letter) and why you'd be suitable for the role + CV + portfolio / work examples.