New ideas. New approaches. Regular Practice delivers new creative directions for forward-thinking people. We help creatively ambitious people, through our unruly yet carefully considered approach to the construction of visual identities and brands, to re-orient into new forward thinking and progressive market positions.
Regular Practice is looking for a design intern to join their current team of 9, based in Broadway Market, East London.
We deliver branding projects, including strategy, copy, type design, identity design, packaging, web and image direction across a wide range of industries from tech to beauty, fashion to product. Often times these projects include a piece of custom typography, whether that is a display typeface, a wordmark or something more.
As a design intern, you will work across a range of projects with different members of the team. You will be involved in different stages of projects, from concept to delivery. We are looking for someone deeply interested in typography, both ensuring it is set properly, with an eye for detail, and with at least basic knowledge of Glyphsapp as well as an interest in the design of letters.
The ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated & driven.
- Enthusiastic & passionate, with own areas of interest within design.
- A current, new or recent design graduate.
- Not an expert, ready & willing to learn and grow.
- Can work across both digital and print with good knowledge of typography and composition.
- Technically capable in appropriate design software (Adobe / Figma – Figma less essential)
- Experience in Glyphs preferred not essential.
This is a three-month paid (London Living Wage) internship based in our studio in London Fields. Successful applicants will be selected by the team and contacted for an interview by April 1st.
How To Apply
Please send a portfolio & cover letter to [email protected]