White Red Architects
White Red is an architecture and design studio based in Shoreditch, London.
As part of our next phase of expansion, we are currently seeking an experienced Marketing administrator to add to our growing team in London. The ideal candidate is a creative individual who has previous experience working in a creative industry or business marketing environment and can successfully manage multiple ongoing projects and campaigns. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing efforts of the business while working closely with the founders.
- Managing, planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Concept and draft appealing, well-written marketing content.
- Maintain a content creation calendar, aligning closely with marketing initiatives.
- Assisting with Video storyboarding and content creation.
- Recording Video/Photography at on-site locations.
- Editing Videos using software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects.
- Schedule and manage social feeds, oversee content calendars, respond to messages, and creation of assets and copy. (software such as Later.com)
- Create + Design communications via email campaigns using MailChimp and/or adobe suite to engage our clients and showcase the latest updates.
- Updating Squarespace website with content and media updates.
- Compiling and distributing information such as website and social media analytics.
- Monthly reporting on content performance.
- Support any additional projects as required, including our internal events.
Who Are You
- Minimum of 1-year industry experience in a marketing role
- Have an eye for design/layout
- Organised, efficient and proactive, with excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Meticulous, with excellent attention to detail and an eye for outdated content or potential for improvement to content
- Ability to maintain a project tracker and prioritise own workload, while also being able to adapt priorities in line with the needs of the business
- Personable and professional
- Intermediate understanding of Marketing platforms such as Linkedin, Instagram and Youtube.
- Has excellent organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Great working attitude and ability to work independently towards targets
- Ability to use your own initiative, suggest new and fresh ideas and implement them.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment keeping up with deadlines as a priority.
- Good technical skills in navigating various IT systems.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (preferred)
- Essential to be proficient with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, photoshop required);
- Intermediate ability in using Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate photography/video skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Previous experience using self-build website software (e.g. Squarespace, WIX, WordPress)
How To Apply
please email us your CV and any portfolio work or videos you have produced at [email protected] if you can please use 'Marketing Assistant' in the subject line.