Social Media and Design Executive
We are looking for a Social Media and Design Executive working with dynamic PR agency, servicing the UK’s start-up scene.
Please submit a portfolio with examples of your graphic design work to [email protected] when applying.
42Bruton is a high-growth, London-based PR agency, driving PR and marketing strategies for a range of the Europe’s most exciting SMEs. We deliver a clean-cut approach to securing relentless national and trade coverage, content marketing and social media recognition for the UK’s brightest budding companies. Working across a diverse range of sectors from lifestyle and sport to radio and personal finance, 42Bruton is looking to build a strong social media and design team to support our growing company.
We are keen to find a talented creative who wants to bolster their graphic design and social media experience across a portfolio of diverse clients.
Within your role you will be expected to:
- Design graphics and assets for social media
- Create organic social media posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok for several clients – including in-house social media accounts
- Develop content and social media strategies for new clients
- Write engaging and accurate social media/ blog copy with the appropriate tone of voice for each client
- Design exciting infographics, reports for B2B/ B2C clients and PR collateral including booklets, presentation documents and new business decks
- Film office content for TikTok
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Video editing
- Excellent copywriting
- Knowledge of social media trends, e.g. trending TikToks
- Knowledge of paid ads is a bonus
The successful candidate will be supporting the Senior Social Media and Design Executive in developing content for a wide range of B2C/B2B clients, building the profiles of the UK’s most innovative, high-growth SMEs in either a full-time, part-time or freelance capacity dependent on candidates.
The B2C clients that we represent work across a range of sectors including: Book Publishing, Business Advisory, Lifestyle, e-Bikes, Sport, Food and Drink, Supermarkets, PropTech, Radio and Personal Finance. Experience across these sectors would be preferred, but not essential.
How To Apply
Please email your portfolio & CV to [email protected]