Artiq is a dynamic team over of 30 people, bringing momentum to a new arts economy where artists and creative businesses can thrive, and careers can be built. Working with an international client base, we are growing fast and creating new opportunities all the time for talented people passionate about art.
Based in London and operating in 20+ countries, we work with and represent some of the best artists in the world and help our clients to build collections and experiences, giving them unrivalled access to the cultural world.
Purpose of Role:
To conduct project in-depth research for project specific briefs. To source local and international artists for use in projects. To work to briefs set by the curatorial and creative team across all sectors.
You will use your extensive knowledge of contemporary artists to assist in creating bespoke art collections for Artiq’s clients. You will have an existing network of artists in the UK, along with a knowledge of global corporate and hospitality art collections. The ideal candidate will be able to work at a fast pace, to a client’s brief and to confidently be able to offer ideas. This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to work alongside hundreds of artists, offer your expertise to our clients and work on commissioning large scale public art projects as well a vast variety of worldwide projects.
- Research artists and artworks for sale and rental to project briefs.
- To assist in the design of presentations that meticulously follow brand guidelines.
- Build a credible network of potential artists and suppliers.
- Produce considered research in the form of meticulously presented art packages in response to a consultant requirement of brief.
- Curate collections and exhibitions for the scope of specific projects.
- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity about the Company at all times and ensure all confidential documents are securely stored.
- Attend client briefings with Art Consultants and present information in meetings about ARTIQ’s artists and suppliers.
- Promote and be an ambassador for the Company at all times by attending industry events (specifically in the spheres of Hospitality, Interior Design, and Architecture).
- Where relevant, assist with the running and organisation of events and exhibitions.
- Work with the Artist Liaison to advise new artists to sign.
- Where relevant, propose innovations for expansion into new markets or that result in more efficient processes.
How To Apply
To apply, please answer
the following two questions and send your answers together with your CV and a
short cover letter to [email protected]:
1. What was your favourite exhibition visit of 2022 and why? Explain your answer in less than 300 words.
2. Which of Artiq’s projects or social media posts stood out to you and why? Explain your answer in less than 300 words.
ARTIQ is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.