🇬🇧Up to £27k per year, full time contract
💸Up to 32k EUR per year, full time contractor contract
🌎 Edinburgh office or fully remote working from anywhere in Europe!
✨ Working with globally recognisable brands in US Entertainment
💻 Working with the latest hardware, tech stack and tools
🏋️♀️ Access to benefits (country dependent 🌎 )
ABOUT STORM IDEAS
Founded in 2008, we are an international team that works with incredible and globally-recognised clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en-masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 175+ people, but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
As a Creative Operations Officer, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive solutions to media marketing teams utilizing Storm’s process design services. As a part of our team, you will be asked to understand and solve workflow challenges as well as build creative technical solutions for both name-brand clients and internal teams. Your critical eye will soon spot common problems for media and marketing teams, and tailor solutions for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
This position requires a combination of creative thinking and technical acumen. If you have a flair for cutting right to the heart of a problem, this role is perfect for you.
What can you expect?
- Opportunities to design workflow and process for name-brand clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement system enhancements, such as automation, integrations, and workflow optimizations.
- Building automated processes customised to client needs, using a combination of no/low-code tools and simple scripting with support from the team
- Exploring solutions to increase efficiency in internal and client workflows
- Providing ongoing support for existing workflows
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge with a team of creative operations officers covering a range of skills and experience
- Research new media and content tools to stay on the cutting edge of workflow solutions
- Populating tools with client data, checking consistency, and solving for any discrepancies
What's important to us:
- A keen understanding of the value of good workflow and process, including user-friendly documentation
- Strong adaptability/technical aptitude for software and systems
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems involving both people and tools
- Ability to communicate complex problems and solutions verbally and visually
- Experience with project management software, particularly Airtable, Smartsheet, or Jira
- Proactive mindset around planning and preparation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Critical and abstract thinking skills
- Unparalleled attention to detail
What’s nice to have:
- Familiarity with automation tools and integrations, particularly within Airtable
- Understanding of marketing processes, campaign execution, and media planning.
As long as you possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please apply.
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Modern Tech Stack
We use the latest tools, hardware and methodologies across our teams. We’re always on the look-out for new ways of working and ensure everyone is setup with enough hardware firepower to excel, Windows or Mac.
Agility & Openness for Ideas
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 175 people onboard and we’re looking for people with a passion for what they do - just be yourself!
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. The working hours for this role will be 9am - 5:30pm.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
Within Europe, up to 32,000 EUR per year (or local currency equivalent) full-time contractor contract, depending on experience and skills.
Within the UK, up to £27,000 per year, depending on experience and skills.
Full time contractor contract - fully remote working from anywhere in Europe!
Permanent / Full time within the UK
Firstly - a meeting with Katrina, our Head of Creative Operations. During the meeting, Katrina gets to know you a bit better and tries to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answers all your questions.
Secondly – if your interview goes well, you will be sent a follow-up exercise (for which you will be compensated) that aims to test your problem solving skills.