Account Executive Trainee
Broadcast Revolution is a specialist broadcast PR and content agency. We work across TV, radio, and digital channels to get brands seen, heard, and known. We help brands and agencies deliver quality content and coverage that drives real impact. We create campaigns that broadcasters want to use, and audiences want to see and hear.
- Write press releases and research questions
- Account manage and update client on campaign progress
- Compile schedules and updates to the client and ensure final reports for clients are done within 48 hours. Ideally leading to a face to face de brief meeting with client
Media and sell in:
- Pitch broadcast advisories by phone or email to journalists to interest them in covering stories
- Run and manage studio sessions looking after the client and spokesperson
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns and run brainstorm sessions
- Record pre-recorded interviews with talent
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Identify and flag resource issues to line manager and resource lead
STEP is a training programme for young East Londoners local to the Olympic Park, who are ready to bring ideas, creative energy and perspectives to the creative and cultural sector.
You must be;
- Aged 18 to 30
- Resident of Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest
- Priority will be given to those that have attended school or college in these boroughs
Through STEP, you’ll get paid London Living Wage over a 12-month training programme to develop a range of skills and creative approaches and build on your network across different organisations or departments. You’ll complete a work-based placement, grow as part of a peer network, take part in regular professional development workshops, and get a budget to produce a collaborative project. We’ll also connect you with a specialist industry mentor, provide careers coaching and continue to offer support as part of our community after the programme.
To read the full job requirements and responsibilities please read the job description here: https://www.anewdirection.org.uk/training-cpd/step-8
How To Apply
Complete our STEP application form by 10am on Sunday 25 June, you can upload video or audio responses.
If you require information in an alternative format, or want to speak to us about any access requirements, please contact us at [email protected]
Go to the Good Growth Hub website to find out more here about the STEP programme, book in to attend one of our information sessions, hear from STEP alumni and read out application guide for some expert tips.