LUEDER is a fashion label for therapeutic menswear by Hamburg-born designer Marie Lueder.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Providing design assistance
- Assisting with garment cutting and making
- Helping to develop samples
- Graphic design
- Developing of prints
- Helping with finishing and prepping buyers’ packs
- Helping to keep the workroom tidy
- Flexibility to work on other duties and areas as required
- Working as part of a team and on own initiative
- Assisting the designer
STEP is a training programme for young East Londoners local to the Olympic Park, who are ready to bring ideas, creative energy and perspectives to the creative and cultural sector.
You must be;
- Aged 18 to 30
- Resident of Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest
- Priority will be given to those that have attended school or college in these boroughs
Through STEP, you’ll get paid London Living Wage over a 12-month training programme to develop a range of skills and creative approaches and build on your network across different organisations or departments. You’ll complete a work-based placement, grow as part of a peer network, take part in regular professional development workshops, and get a budget to produce a collaborative project. We’ll also connect you with a specialist industry mentor, provide careers coaching and continue to offer support as part of our community after the programme.
To read the full job requirements and responsibilities please read the job description here: https://www.anewdirection.org.uk/training-cpd/step-8
How To Apply
Complete our STEP application form by 10am on Sunday 25 June, you can upload video or audio responses.
If you require information in an alternative format, or want to speak to us about any access requirements, please contact us at [email protected]
Go to the Good Growth Hub website to find out more here about the STEP programme, book in to attend one of our information sessions, hear from STEP alumni and read out application guide for some expert tips.