Artiq represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Artiq is a fast-growing, market leading international art agency based in London and is now recruiting an Account Manager to join our art collection management team. The successful candidate will work alongside our growing sales team to deliver outstanding rotating art collections, whilst simultaneously growing and developing Artiq’s relationship with long-standing patrons.
Purpose of the Role:
To work with the Accounts Lead to manage and grow Artiq’s art rental client portfolio ensuring sales targets are met. To ensure an exceptional level of client experience and engagement, from presentation to installation.
- Manage and grow Artiq’s portfolio of art rental clients ensuring exceptional client experience
- Achieve targeted growth of all existing accounts
- Work with the curatorial team to deliver exceptional presentation of art curations to clients
- Work with the operations team, overseeing and ensuring the smooth delivery of all approved client projects, from inception to delivery
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of all paperwork and administration associated with a project, including (but not limited to) quoting, job sheets, financial administration
- Be an advocate for Artiq Experience within the business, partake in and improve its delivery
- Be an ambassador for the business, generating new business opportunities by utilising your existing and new client network
- Act as a key point of contact and handle individual client needs as necessary
- Report on the status of all accounts and growth against company targets
- Monitor and track all sales metrics using Salesforce
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in an account management role with hands on sales experience
- An ability to deliver exceptional client experience and to build relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite, Salesforce, or other CRM platforms
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and time-management skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a can-do attitude
- A passion for the arts!
How To Apply
Please send your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line 'Account Manager'.
Artiq is committed to equality of opportunity or all and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.