Art Consultant, Hospitality
Artiq is a dynamic team of over 30 people, bringing momentum to a new arts economy where artists and creative businesses can thrive, and careers can be built. Working with an international client base, we are growing fast and creating new opportunities all the time for talented people passionate about art.
Based in London and operating in 20+ countries, we work with and represent some of the best artists in the world and help our clients to build collections and experiences, giving them unrivalled access to the cultural world.
- Research and curate existing and proposed art collections
- Build and maintain a credible network of potential customers and business partners
- Deliver a pipeline of sales leads and opportunities
- Close deals with speed, clarity and profitability
We are looking for a bright, creative Art Consultant with a proven track record in the hospitality design industry to join us, focusing on servicing existing clients as well as growing our reputation across prospective projects.
The successful candidate will be well-connected in the hospitality interior design world and have a keen interest in art design, finding it easy to work with some of the biggest international brands and designers.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Strong network in the hotel or hotel design world
- Strong eye for design and strong art research abilities
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- A keen interest in art/the arts
- Educated to BA level in Fine Art, Art History or Design
- Immaculate written and spoken English
How To Apply
To apply for the role of Art Consultant,
Hospitality at Artiq, please answer the questions
below and send with your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected].
[200 words max per answer]
1. Describe the client relationship you are most proud of and explain how you developed the relationship and why you are proud of it.
2. Tell us about your favourite exhibition of the last year and why you enjoyed it.