Job Title: Accounts
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
BUILDHOLLYWOOD is dedicated to placing creativity in the heart of our cities. As the UK’s leading street advertising specialist, we develop, curate and offer street poster space to a range of clients within the music, fashion, arts and culture sectors. BUILDHOLLYWOOD creates the space and our family of agencies, DIABOLICAL, JACK and JACK ARTS work with clients to bring their campaigns to life on the street.
Built on an art school
mentality that stretches back decades to our founder, we have a talented family
of agencies – DIABOLICAL, JACK and JACK ARTS – who specialise in their own
sectors to produce street-level poster campaigns, creative billboards,
hand-painted murals, interactive installations, ambient activities, and unique
experiential campaigns, creating authentic interactions with people on the
This combination of format, creativity and position is unique to BUILDHOLLYWOOD. It’s the reason why we work and collaborate with the most exciting brands, artists and creative institutions in the world.
We have a new opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our vibrant office based in Angel N1.In this position you will be working in a team of five, operating Credit Control for our group companies, with the focus on the regional side of the business. Along with a variety of purchase ledger duties you will be providing administrative support to the team and reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Sales invoicing
- Chasing client payments
- Liaising with the sales teams to aid in procuring purchase orders for client campaigns
- Dealing with customer queries
- Coding and entering of all credit card expenses
- Petty Cash Control – Setting up and maintaining systems
- Processing Purchase invoices
- Dealing with business rates
- Supporting the finance team with all areas of general accounts administration
The ideal candidate will have proven skills within administration, be highly organised and detail driven with a confident nature and the ability to communicate with our sales team and clients. You will need the ability to follow up and resolve Accounts queries quickly and effectively and move between the various companies daily.
We’d love to hear from you if you can demonstrate the below skills and experience:
- Administration skills
- Credit Control experience
- Purchase ledger experience
- Working knowledge of Sage Accounting, Microsoft Office and excel
- Positive and professional attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to task completion and deadlines
- Payroll experience not necessary but would be beneficial
- Competitive salary of £30-£32k dependent on experience plus bonus scheme to share in company profits.
- £1k yearly London travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your birthday (rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service).
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A fully stocked kitchen for breakfast essentials - including cereals, toast and fruit
Our values are really important to us. Below is a brief overview, but we’d love to tell you more!
LEARN – ask questions and ask more questions and never stop asking questions.
BE PROFESSIONAL – We are lucky to work in an informal environment where many great friendships are formed, but it is still a work environment. We treat clients, suppliers and each other with respect and care.
EMBRACE CHANGE - (and the anarchy it can bring). This company never ever rests on its laurels, it always wants to grow and develop, never be boring or complacent, always full of energy and commitment.
THINK LIKE A TEAM - everyone who works here, from Aberdeen to Brighton, has their part to play. We all contribute to the success of the company. We are inclusive, community minded, pull our weight, help out and share.
THINK LIKE A BOSS - progress for our company and within our roles is essential for our wellbeing and for the company to thrive. We’re always about thinking how we can do better, and how we can develop ourselves and our teams. Everyone’s doors are always open and ready to hear your suggestions and ideas, no idea is too big or too small.
BUILDHOLLYWOOD is committed to creating an environment that is inclusive to all, where everyone is treated with kindness and respect. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Do reach out to let us know if there’s any actions we can take to better support an environment where you feel comfortable.
Please let us know if you have any accessibility requirements at any stage of the recruitment process. We are always open to ideas from our candidates that help us to make our processes more inclusive.
Our website: https://www.buildhollywood.co.uk/
How To Apply
To apply: https://www.buildhollywood.co.uk/jobs/accounts-assistant/