We are part of eBays CRM team, known as the 'Customer Moments’ marketing team. Working cross-functionally to deliver end-to-end campaigns for their owned channels, onsite, in app, CRM and push.
We are fully embedded within the eBay marketing team and work closely with trading, brand, social and comms to strategically plan and execute activity - laddering back to eBay’s overarching business objectives. We work closely with the DEPT account team to creatively bring campaigns to life while ensuring all activity is planned in conjunction with the DEPT merchandising team guaranteeing relevant inventory supports all our on-site content.
All activity is underpinned by data and insights, with all campaign metrics monitored and optimised throughout the lifecycle of the project. We work in tandem with the analytics, research and product teams within eBay to ensure all content is relevant for the customer and the user journey is seamless.
eBay is passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, they pride themselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in the UK and the world. They put their customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything they do. They honour where they came from–they’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 83% of products on ebay.co.uk are new.
- Supporting the eBay UK team to execute the onsite marketing & promotions plans
- End to end execution of campaigns, managing eBay and DEPT stakeholders to meet briefing deadlines and ensure campaigns are delivered on time, from creative brief to publishing campaigns onsite
- Ensuring all marketing activity is effectively targeted and evaluated
- Reporting in channel performance and providing actionable insights for ongoing campaign optimisation
- Operations and executional support for the team
- Champion eBay, the customer and their needs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience managing the end-to-end execution of digital campaigns
- Great communication skills, with the ability to build internal relationships quickly and be seen as a safe pair of hands
- Ability to write detailed creative briefs
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, keeping relevant stakeholders informed
- Demonstrate flexibility and agile way of working as marketing plans and priorities evolve
- Organised, with an ability to work quickly and efficiently to ensure deadlines are met
- Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive - approaching projects with creativity and innovation
- Invested in results and demonstration of a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Healthcare with Bupa or Medicash
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Mental health support
- Company pension scheme with The People’s Pension
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- Ride to work scheme
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.