Is Digital Marketing your thing?
Do you want to gain real-world experience and have a big
impact on an early-stage growth marketing agency?
Work with us!
Step up your career by joining us as a full-time salaried intern. You’ll be working with our small
friendly team as a Digital Marketing Executive.
We're looking to hire a superstar intern for three months with a view to converting this into a full-
You'll be paid a pro-rata equivalent salary of £20,000 for your three-month period.
We go beyond our marketing channels and take a business-owner mentality with all of our
clients. This gives us a great perspective to add value to our clients' businesses that stretches
far beyond digital marketing, and gives you the opportunity to learn everything about taking a
brand, product, or service to market.
We're curious, restless and tenacious. We work smarter, then harder, and we double down on
success to cultivate more. Everything is viewed through a data lens, and everything we do we tie
back to revenue.
Check out some of the work we’ve done so far https://lumo.digital/case-studies
About the role: We're a distinctive digital marketing agency looking to add to our fast-growing team to help with
our growing roster of engaging and diverse clients. We don't take on projects that don't excite us!
We're looking for an intern who's keen to learn all of the core skills required to be successful, this
includes learning and developing in:
- Content SEO
- Digital PR
- Organic and paid social media
- Growth marketing strategy
- Email Marketing/Automated email flows
Full 1-2-1 training will be given from the founder of Lumo Digital, who has 12 years' experience
(and loves to teach!) as well as other senior team members.
- You are eager to learn and you’ve got a genuine interest in the world of Digital Marketing.
- You enjoy working as part of a fast-growing dedicated team.
- You are adaptable, dependable, and will enjoy the fact that no two days will be the same!
- You can bring ideas to the table to help Lumo Digital grow, not to mention bags of energy
for the role.
- You enjoy writing copy that’s short, snappy, and creative - think SEO, Digital PR, and
business development outreach content.
- Content creation, writing ad copy and for SEO, including preparing content for Lumo
- Organic social media, including building the presence of Lumo Digital
- Digital PR and link-building outreach
- Crafting email copy and working on automated email workflows and logic
- Weekly and ad hoc reporting, including attending client meetings (mostly over
- Learning how to manage and optimise pay per click accounts
- Learning how to manage and optimise paid social media accounts
The office and hybrid working:
We're currently based in an office a five minute walk from Vauxhall station, and we tend to get
together 1-2 days a week.
To make the most of your internship, you might find being in the office 2-3 days, home 2-3 days
- The equivalent of 25 days' holiday pro-rated (plus bank hols)
- Discretionary bonus
- Pet-friendly office (woof!)
- Lots of opportunities to learn
- Free gym and showers in the office, not to mention an AMAZING buffet brekkie
- Freshly baked cookies on a Wednesday....