SEED NETWORK ASSISTANT
Internship - 5th July 2022 - 28th April 2023
We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We share our home with our big sibling agency Amplify ("Campaign's Brand Experience Agency of the Decade") who specialise in global experiences by joining the dots between people, brands and culture.
This Internship is open to:
- All 18 - 24 year olds who want to gain hands on experience to help kick-start their careers in the marketing industry
You could be a:
- Student who needs to do a placement year as part of their degree or other qualification
- A graduate
- Or you may have some other relevant experience and have not attended university
You will be working with our Seed Network team to help grow and maintain our database of University Students, Influencers and Student Brand Ambassadors
Influencer Recruitment and Management
- Building our network of influencers to work with for future campaigns.
- Recruiting nano/micro influencers (2,000-50,000 following) across Instagram and TikTok for our live campaigns, ensuring influencers selected meet brand requirements.
- Working with account teams across the agency to confirm and contract influencers for our live campaigns.
Student Brand Ambassadors (SBAs)
- Building and maintaining our Student Brand Ambassador and Society network
- Recruiting Student Brand Ambassadors for our upcoming campaign, completing first stage telephone interviews.
Network Database Administration
- Ensuring our internal network and databases are up to date, maintaining our student database to remove any who are no longer at University.
- Working with account teams to create feedback reports and ratings on SBAs and Influencers after each campaign.
- Support the administration and evaluation of our Diversity and Inclusion practices within recruitment, producing reports and analysing data
Skills & Experience
- Genuine interest in working for a youth marketing agency and learning new skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver work within tight time frames
- Confident in engaging with people across all levels including students, influencers, clients and senior management team
- High attention to detail and super organised
- Resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Experience using Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Target driven and results orientated
- Positive can-do attitude, willing to jump in on any task however big or small
- Bring dedication and energy to the team, always looking for ways to improve what we do
- An interest in consumer brands and cultural awareness
Nice To Have
- Additional language skills especially Spanish, French, Italian
- Keen Content Creators (meme, gif, TikTok, instagram, videography, writing blogs)
- Interest in digital marketing channels
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced growing business with a start-up mentality where you will be given a lot of responsibility
- £24k p/a (10-month contract)
- Experience working with major global brands (Amazon, Spotify, Levis, Jack Daniels, Major League Baseball)
- Hybrid working (Monday & Friday WFH / Tuesday - Thursday in the office)
- MacBook Laptop
- Thursday Socials
- Summer & Winter Parties -previously attended Lovebox, Field Day, Rome, Porto & Skiing in France
- Dog friendly office in the heart of Shoreditch
How To Apply
Please complete the following form and email your cv to [email protected] ensuring that you have saved it as your first and last name
The deadline for applications is Sunday 22nd May 2022
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace and we welcome applications from those who are under-represented in our industry.