Land of Plenty is a design and branding studio, working primarily across lifestyle and leisure. From exciting start-ups, to established global brands, our clients include the likes of Nike, Yard Sale Pizza, Warner Music and Campari. Partnering with forward-thinkers, we create brand identities, and work with pre-existing ones, to shape campaigns and brand communications that unlock possibilities and connect experiences.
Through the work we do we're always exploring ways in which we can positively impact individuals, communities and industries. This is ultimately what our name represents – a progressive vision for a better world, one full of recreation and joy but not at the expense of people or planet. It’s fundamental that you share a similar outlook, and that you understand the important role design is set to play in these pivotal years ahead.
Motion Design Internship:
Land of Plenty is looking for a Motion Designer to join our small but highly creative team in London for a month long internship, to help with the daily output of the studio.
The internship will allow the individual to gain valuable industry experience across live projects, and provide a great platform for personal development within a bustling studio environment.
You must be an enthusiastic, creative and thoughtful graduate, willing to get involved in all aspects of studio life. Motion design and animation must be your forte, but it's also important that you have strong graphic design knowledge, a great eye for art direction and typography, are full of ideas and are willing to bring them to the table.
Thorough knowledge of AfterEffects is a must. 3D animation skills are a bonus.
Please note that there is a possibility of the role to develop into a junior full time opportunity.
The team / culture:
Below are a few of our values, and what we expect from one and other. If this sounds like your kind of place we’d love to hear from you.
- Enthusiasm and positivity are the life blood of the studio; this spirit runs through everything we do.
- Collaboration is our linchpin. It’s critical to the way we work internally, and with our clients and partners. So although you’ll be self motivated and confident in creating and developing alone, you’ll also enjoy the buzz of working as part of a close knit team, and appreciate the bigger picture.
- To collaborate fully, we leave our egos at the door. We work together for the greater good, not our own.
- We love what we do and appreciate how lucky we are to be able to do it. You'll feel the same, and bring with you a resulting dedication to your craft, together with an appetite to keep feeding it.
- We are passionate about brands big and small, and obsess over helping them to raise the bar within their business, industry or society as a whole.
- Great work starts with insights and ideas. One feeds the other, and in the right hands they can lead to big things.
- Our work appears in print, on billboards, in lights, and on digital screens... the medium is as important as the message.
- We’re endlessly curious. We ask questions, we dig to find the gold, we push ourselves as much as we do our clients. This is the path that leads to a Land of Plenty, fancy coming along for the ride?
Internship period: 1 month
Perks of joining the programme:
- You will take part of 1x social event with the team during your internship (lunch or drinks)
- We will conduct 1x portfolio review with one of Land of Plenty Creative Directors
- We will conduct 1x end of term review with one of Land of Plenty Creative Directors
- You will be in charge of your own projects, with the support and regular feedback from the design team
- Flexible working between our East London studio and home