Who will you report to? Senior or Account Director
Hours? Monday to Friday, 9.30am until 5.30pm
Location? We offer hybrid working between our studio in Farringdon and remote working.
When is the deadline for applications? 31st October
Human After All is a creative agency based in London. We create brand-led communications for some of the world’s most influential organisations, predominantly across the tech and purpose sectors, including Meta, Google, Fairtrade and Impossible Foods. We’re a certified B Corporation, and we pride ourselves on being great humans. You can read more about our certification here. We want our creativity to be a force for good and we want the communications we create to be instruments for change in the world.
We’re excited to say we’re looking for a project manager to join our mid-sized team of other project managers, designers, writers, and strategists. Our project managers assist on large projects and run smaller projects, under the guidance of an Account Director.
You may have seen we are also on the look out for a senior account manager. The roles will have a different overview and list of responsibilities, so please read them carefully before applying.
You’ll need to be empathetic, a team player and an excellent communicator. You’ll also need to be conscientious: there’s a good reason for everything we do and for every decision we take, so you’ll need to be someone who demonstrates this same degree of care — both in your work and your interactions with others.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, and who isn’t afraid to multi-task
- A keen eye for detail
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving and tackling challenges
- A natural aptitude for organisation
- An interest in working within the design industry
You’ll need to be:
- Confident using Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience using project management tools, ideally Slack, Asana or Instagantt
- Experience working within a creative team, or agency
- Planning & preparation: Working across multiple projects simultaneously, you can shape and coordinate activities on project work, including those involving other colleagues.
- Communication & presentation: You can present work informally to colleagues and clients.
- Feeding back: You can confidently seek guidance and support from peers and colleagues on your own work, and provide constructive, actionable critique on the work of others.
- Problem solving: You are quick to spot problems and can work with your teammates to find a solution.
To check out our company benefits we offer and read our EDI statement, please click apply or follow the link here.