We’re StormBrands and we never settle. Not when where trying to win the next big client and not when we’re looking to hire the next big thing. And these days, we reckon it takes an uncommon kind of creative energy to help brands make their mark and find their voice. So, have you got the restless nature we’re looking for?
As a Business Development Manager, you believe in brands and the power of a positive profile in making change happen. You will have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, and you will take ownership for your role and for the aspects of projects assigned to you. You will have exceptional attention to detail and you’ll know what good looks like with a passion for delivering the highest standard outputs.
You will be an authentic people person, able to partner effectively with others to maximise opportunities and co-ordinate internal and external communication.
We'll need you to:
- Plan and co-ordinate
- All StormBrands PR and profile-raising activity in terms of collating information, planning and writing content.
- All aspects of new business, including co-ordinating internal and external meetings, ensuring a timely and effective response, briefing and planning development of presentations and proposals.
- All aspects of award entries, including research, collation of assets, communication with industry award governing bodies, planning and contributing to writing the entries.
- StormBrands social media across key platforms including Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook.
- StormBrands website content, ensuring the messaging is engaging and the navigation drives maximum exposure to external contacts and prospective employees, existing and prospective clients.
- StormBrands case studies for credentials presentations and website, ensuring the stories are told consistently and coherently in line with the profile-raising and new business plans, and ensuring all assets are captured in a central server location.
- Review statistics and report back on performance of our social media/website views etc.
- Review all incoming communication touchpoints to ensure we respond to any potential new business, team enquiries or profile-raising opportunities.
- Co-ordinate the promotion of StormBrands to prospective employees.
- Ensure that the pipeline of new business opportunities report is updated and communicated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the pipeline of profile-raising opportunities report is updated and communicated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain the log of all new business and profile-raising activity.
- Maintain the CRM system, capturing all StormBrands contacts.
- To pro-actively carry out desktop research and utilise trend tools to ensure both existing clients and prospective clients are communicated opportunities/insights/competitor analysis etc.
- On occasion, support the functions across StormBrands on administration and organisational tasks.
What you don’t have to have:
- Years of big agency experience – we’re looking for a self-motivated starter
- All the answers – we’ll give you all the support you need
What you’ll get from us:
- A competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension scheme
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off
- 1 x long weekend each month (early finish Friday)
- Training and development support
- Monthly employee ‘A-Star’ awards
- Cycle to work scheme