WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Social Media Content Executive, you’ll be working across Project Everyone helping to develop social, campaign and communications assets. One of your key responsibilities will be to help build and grow the Global Goals presence across our various social media channels.
You will need a strong visual eye and the ability to create graphics, and edit together snappy, platform-specific video content that people want to share and engage with. Staying attuned to emerging trends on Instagram and TikTok will be especially important, as we focus on growing our Instagram audience and creating a new channel on TikTok. You’ll take a lead in experimenting with different content formats as part of our social media strategy and work on those pilot formats in collaboration with the wider creative team.
The other hat you will wear, will be as the ‘graphic designer in residence’ at Project Everyone. This could include polishing pitch decks, which could potentially unlock essential funding or incredible partnership opportunities. Or perhaps mocking up visual assets for a campaign to recruit new partners or creating branding for key events. Project Everyone relies on the effectiveness of our visual assets to create interest and excitement in our campaigns and other work – and this role will be vital in ensuring we always look our best!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work closely with the Senior Social Media Manager and Social Media Executive to produce a flow of content for our social platforms, driven by awareness days and Project Everyone campaigns.
- Create mixed media assets that align with our brand guidelines and are tailored for our different social channels.
- Develop and design original video content for TikTok, Instagram and YouTube.
- Manage the uploading process of all social assets, ensuring content is easily labelled and sorted correctly.
- Support the World’s Largest Lesson team with their creative design jobs one day a week
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategise with different teams within Project Everyone on a wide range of materials that may include presentations, event collateral, signage, marketing materials, campaign assets and toolkits.
- Research potential collaborators, creatives, designers, partners, and influencers for future projects.
- Excellent creativity and innovative design skills.
- Strong copywriting skills and able to write attention-grabbing captions.
- Familiar with in-app video editing tools and experience creating social media video content that performs well.
- Experience working with video and photo editing software like Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop.
- Experience managing organic social media accounts.
- Experience using social listening tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organisational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT PROJECT EVERYONE
Project Everyone was devised by Richard Curtis (filmmaker and founder of Comic Relief) and is executed by a team of communications and campaign specialists who sit at the heart of a global network of civil society organisations, public sector partners, brands, government departments, UN agencies, public figures and social influencers.
We exist to make the Global Goals famous and universally known, and to establish them as the framework by which governments, businesses, and citizens take action and make progress towards a fairer world by 2030.
We use our creative and strategic resources to produce content and curate events for all of our audiences across digital platforms, advertising sites, media outlets, social channels, in offline forums and to garner press attention.
ONE TEAM; 17 GOALS
We’re a collaborative, passionate and motivated team working towards an amazing set of Global Goals. We support, nurture, and challenge each other daily, and have a relatively flat structure, where feedback and ideas are welcomed. We have created a space based on ideas and passion and are actively looking to welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to become part of a young, vibrant team in a friendly, creative fast paced office based in Notting Hill. We are very mission driven and as an organisation with huge ambition, we are all very happy to get stuck in with whatever needs doing. A passion for the Global Goals would be ideal, as well asknowledge of current affairs and pop culture.
DIVERSATY AT PE
PE is an equal opportunities employer that works with partners and organisations globally. We benefit from the knowledge and skills that these culturally diverse teams bring. We’re therefore keen to create a team with a variety of skills that come together regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
Contract type: 12-month, fixed-term contract
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience