We are looking for a Junior Digital Designer & Social Content Creator to join our in-house creative team at Casa Piccolo.
We may be a baby food brand but we sure don’t like to think like one.
Forget about the dated brands that just came to mind. At Piccolo we like to do things differently by challenging the category and being the Davids to the Goliaths. We are here to create a brand for parents by celebrating by being real and relatable (like showcasing the time the kids used the sofa as their canvas).
We are a family of 15 individuals who have all helped in Piccolo’s success to date. The creative team is a strong trio and this role will be working closely with our co-founder / Creative Director. As a creative team we are responsible for bringing the brand to life in a way that is relevant, artistic and disruptive across all touch points.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates creativity and is immersed in trends, social media and design.
Working closely with the rest of the creative and marketing teams, this role is responsible for the ideation and execution of visual brand communication across all digital platforms. Bringing a can-do attitude, they will champion content creation and drive our digital and social-first marketing strategy. Taking feedback on-board, they will input design expertise and come up with innovative solutions to drive the vision forwards, with the ability to work responsively in a fast-paced, creative environment.
> Social Content
- Create & curate a monthly social content calendar across Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Build and develop the brand visual direction
- Take learnings from monthly round ups and help improve awareness, engagement and following
- Showcase monthly examples of good creatives
- Generate challenger type ideas to help disrupt the category (and feed!)
- Building and owning our TikTok profile with a unique creative strategy
> Digital Ads
- Working closely with our Head of Digital Marketing to create a portfolio of monthly testing adverts
- Understanding performance and finding solutions to improve these month-on-month
- Brainstorm, develop and implement new ideas
- Lead and action all our promotional newsletters
- Improving existing material and optimising creatives
- Applying more of a unique tone of voice
- Supporting the design of new website developments and banner creation
- Playing an active role in the development of project workflow, from scoping user journeys, through to wireframing and delivering final designs.
> Marketing Collateral / Other
- Supporting the Mid-Weight Creative with the design and project management of all visual assets required for seasonal launches in-line with the company calendar.
- Keeping on top of new trends in design and conducting regular competitor research, presenting learnings and opportunities to the wider team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- To be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio with creatively executed digital design showcasing a variety of works across both web and social
- A strong understanding of typography and digital editorial
- A flexible attitude with the ability to pivot during projects
- To be happy working independently as well as part of a team
- A positive, proactive attitude while juggling multiple projects
- Great communication and organisational skills
- An ability to think differently and help disrupt the category with a challenger approach
- An understanding of FMCG brands
BONUS: Animation skills / base understanding of Adobe After Effects
WHAT WE VALUE
- Effortlessly professional
- Agile in ways of working
- Collaborative – everything we achieve, we achieve as a team
- Eager and willingness to learn and grow
- Being human (but also being relentless)
Because who doesn’t like some perks?
- Monthly team activities organised by our in-house People’s People team.
- A contributory pension scheme
- Paid development opportunities (courses, workshops etc.)
- Piccolo Praise of the Month – Don’t worry… no embarrassing framed photos on our walls. Instead we offer a £100 voucher to one team member every month (voted by the team) to any restaurant of their choice.
- Annual team holiday overseas when hitting our champagne goals. Some companies go skiing… we choose the beach!
Chancery Lane, London
MORE ABOUT US
Launched in 2016, Piccolo is the UK’s fastest growing baby food brand dedicated to balancing nutrition so parents can focus on the parenting thing.
With a belief rooted in raising parents and growing families, we believe that there is no right or wrong, just onwards. Parenthood is all about spinning plates and finding the right balance and we are here to do just that by offering everything kids need and nothing they don’t. Don’t panic, we’re 100% organic with no added sugar or salt. Just love, care and packed with goodness.
Developed by experts in child nutrition (so parents don’t have to be one) we are committed to creating products with the highest quality ingredients that encourage taste exploration from when it matters most.
Voted in the 30 most philanthropic businesses in the UK, we are committed to giving back with 10% of our profits helping local families.
With a range over 60+ products you can find Piccolo in Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Ocado, Amazon, Whole Foods Market and fine independent retailers.