1 year fixed-term contract with potential to extend to full time
bandstand is an exciting brand strategy, creative communications and content creation agency that prides itself on rebellious enquiry and fearless creativity to ignite change for our clients. Forever curious, we are a small independent agency based in Soho with a diverse portfolio of clients including energy, charity, retail, property, fintech and public sector.
We are looking for a Junior Creative Producer to join us, working alongside our production and creative teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, creative individual looking to take their next step in the industry.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience, be dependable, well organised and a personality in our lively and busy studio. You will have a genuine interest to want to learn more and be passionate about what you do.
You will be working closely with a line producer in the productions you are working on, ensuring projects are adequately managed and completed to bandstand and clients’ expectations. On set you will be our lead on a number of projects.
Please note - this role will require travelling across the UK for multiple stills & moving image productions.
The right candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A creative eye and keen attention to detail
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to react quickly to changing situations
- Enjoy collaborating within a team
- A flexible, can-do attitude with a genuine interest of the creative process
- A good knowledge of production processes, workflows and camera formats
- Casting & location sourcing experience
- Scheduling and other production-related documents (call sheets, risk assessments, release forms, insurance, COVID-19 protocols)
- Confident on set-shooting using small format camera equipment for BTS & vox-pops
- Good IT skills. Microsoft, Google. Familiarity with Adobe Creative suite / Premiere / After Effects/ Photoshop are an advantage
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum pro rata
London based with a clean UK Driving Licence