The Plant is a branding agency that believes in a sustainable future.
We think design can be a force for good, encouraging people to make better choices and help to build a better environment and society. As a Certified B Corporation® we are committed to making positive change.
We offer our clients beautifully crafted stories and identities, and a simple, effective way to understand and act on their sustainable impact.
We work with some great clients that span food, hospitality, arts and culture, including Tate, Curzon, Ikea and Four Seasons Hotels. Our work also includes the development of a number of studio-initiated projects, including Oxygen, a sustainable film festival.
Our Core Values
The world is what you design.
Good design encourages people to make better choices and creates a better environment and society.
We want to make sustainable things beautiful, and beautiful things sustainable.
We are seeking a friendly, highly motivated and organised individual who is able to cope with varied responsibilities and thrives on working in a high-pressured, creative environment.
The Studio / Project Manager will work closely with the Managing Director and creative team. You will often communicate directly to clients, taking on the management of some small projects and the general management of the studio.
Skills and Attributes
- Have a friendly and professional manner.
- Happy to undertake a variety of activities.
- Well organised with the ability to cope with varied responsibilities and demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with office software including Excel and Word.
- Resourceful nature, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Understanding of the Print process an advantage.
- Help to manage projects particularly through the production phase
- Take feedback from clients and liaise with creative team
- Write proposals and managing project budgets.
- Source suppliers and manage production of print, online and other executions
- Diary management.
- Provide support for Business Development
- Maintain and order stock and stationary supplies.
- Process all company expenses and credit card statement.
- Monthly invoicing
- Record staff leave and absence, manage company annual leave days.
- Help with Business Development Strategy and Research
- Be a champion of the agency’s Core Values — considering environmental and social impact.