DO YOU WANT TO TAKE ACTION AND CONTROL YOUR FUTURE?
Are you aged 16-18 and want to take action on the next steps in your life?
Then the HeadStart Action programme is here for you!
2-3 Degrees, want to invite you to a series of free workshops taking place over 10 weeks. It will give you the opportunity to improve your:
- Confidence: Learn practical tips during workshops to develop your confidence. Get mentoring to support you with your next steps.
- Employability skills: Meet local employers and understand how and where to look for opportunities, and the application process - including CVs, cover letters and mock interviews.
- Entrepreneurial skills: Take part in a social action project to raise money and awareness about a cause important to you.
- * Work experience - Participants who show commitment to the programme will get the opportunity to conduct virtual work experience!
There will be games, prizes and much more!
This programme is at young people aged 16-18, who live, work or study in Southwark.
* This is a 10 week programme that you must be committed to throughout.
Sessions running every Wednesday 4pm-6pm from 20th January -24th March| 4:00 - 6:00pm |
Bonus**: Get Work Ready week Monday 15th - Friday 19th February | 4:00 - 6:00pm |
The zoom link will be shared with you a week before the programme starts. Please look out for further information from us once you've signed up.
Please note that there will be filming & photography during the workshop. If you are over 18, by participating in the workshops you grant us permission to capture photo/video of you during the event.
How To Apply
You can sign-up for this exciting new online programme via the Eventbrite link below: