Junior Social Community Manager
Role In a Nutshell
- To engage with our client’s community across all of our social channels, triaging their needs, questions and requests and doing so in a way that both encourages and indulges brand love. This role will sit within our strategy department.
- It is the Community Manager’s responsibility to be the eyes and ears of the brand; to shepherd our social communities, to be trusted by them, to forge a meaningful relationship with them. In doing so, the Community Manager will understand the needs of the community and the opportunities that may exist as a result.
- The ideal person will first and foremost be an expert conversationalist, native to and ‘living on’ social. They will have a flair for and a love of the written word.
• Collaborate with the Social Media Manager and the Social Strategy Director, working as a cohesive team
• Responsible for acting as the primary triage for the client’s community and customer related queries, adhering to the escalation process and workflows to manage said queries quickly and effectively with the different client teams (Social, Product, Website etc)
• Responsible for content publishing across the client’s social ecosystem
• Implementing social campaigns and content
• Helping with the maintenance of all social channels (bio, links, IG Highlights, profile pic etc.)
• Work in conjunction with the team to identify reactive opportunities to inform creative content briefs
• To be competent with and utilise social media management tools to help deliver periodical reporting that focuses on the analysis of performance metrics to understand, question and illustrate actions to be taken moving forward
• Working with the broader team to help plan integrated responses, ensuring social is part of the wider channel mix in response to relevant briefs
• As the face of the brand within social communities, you will identify key customers to partner with (super fans, UGC etc.