- Deliver inspiring email designs.
- Be a
key player in delivering the best style lead content for our customer.
directly within the inhouse Creative team but also being an integral part of
the CRM team.
emails marketing campaign from our in-hose module library.
current trends online and email.
share and push best practices.
- Collaborate with the wider Creative team.
- Deliver quality
work to deadline.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Ability to give and take creative feedback
- Excellent oral and written communication and
- Innovative and lateral thinking within creative and
- Previous experience in a highly collaborative
digital design role preferably fashion retail.
- A track record of brilliant, culturally
relevant ideas in the world of fashion retail.
- Highly organized and ability to manage
workloads in a fast-paced environment – is a must.
- Experience of working to strict brand graphic
guidelines with preset module libraries.
- An expert level knowledge of all Adobe
Creative Cloud Suite of applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
(Premier and After Effects advantageous).
This role is a mix of office based (Paddington) and remote working.
How To Apply
Start date for this role is 1st November - please only apply if you can for this date.
Please send your CV and work to [email protected]