No recruitment agencies please.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join us for a one month internship. Please read the “how to apply section in detail” as we cant reply if you don’t give us all the information needed.
The ClearBrand Internships are set up to support local talent (30 miles radius from Reading) mostly for students and recent graduates. Please ensure you fit this criteria.
This is for an individual looking to gain experience in the Graphic Design and Marketing industry. At the end of your internship we will provide a written reference for you.
ClearBrand are a small brand communications agency based in Reading.
We have a wide selection of clients and you will gain good experience from someone with many years in the industry working in agencies large and small.
WHAT CLEARBRAND DO:
- Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
- Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
- Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
- Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
- Art direction, Photography, Video
- Helping with layout and design jobs for clients
- Creative ideas for projects
- Organising social media & self promotion for ClearBrand
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Graphic designer intern
- Internship begins at the start of each month. You can apply for this internship, or one in the future.
- Intern looking for experience in the industry
- Graphic designer will need good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Fluent in English
- One Month Internship offered.
- Location is in Wokingham, near Reading, however currently we are also running internships remotely
- Hours are 9:30am – 5:30pm
- We have a desk and equipment for you.
- Mostly for experience – No full-time role at the end offered
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar would be preferred but not necessary.
- If no degree then it will be based on your portfolio
- We accept interns part way through degree courses.
- Good understanding of typography, image, colour and layout
How To Apply
- Please provide examples of design work you have in a PDF under 5mb. Examples of work are required.
- If you are interested please email your enquiry to [email protected]
- Let us know which month you are applying for? If you are successful we will reply inviting you for an informal chat
- Let us know where you are travelling from for the internship?
- At the end of your internship we will provide a written reference for you